Why Running Assessment
Running Assessment can provide us with dozens of analytical data that are very useful to understand your running patterns.
Analysing these patterns, we can make them more efficient so improving your running technique and efficiency.
Why people choose our Running Assessment
We can provide a High-Tech Running Assessment on a pressure-sensitive treadmill that allows for the observation of the human gait at different walking speeds with a high number of step repetitions, thanks to dynamic foot pressure scanning.
This system is supported by further HD Video Gait System, Video Feedback System and Laser Guidance Tracks.
These systems are key tools for helping identify running and walking disorders and movement patterns that lead to injuries or low running performance and further enables us to work on optimizing the walking and running techniques.
Gait Analysis Report Data:
– Separate Foot Print Pressure Scanning.
– Average and Maximum Feet Force Scanning.
– Feet Rotation (Deg).
– Step Width.
– Step Length.
– Step Time.
– Stance Phase (%).
– Load Response (%).
– Single Support (%).
– Pre-Swing (%).
– Swing Phase (%).
– Total Double Support (%).
– Stride Lenght.
– Stride Time.
– Cadence, Steps/min.
– Butterfly Parameters: Gait Line Length; Single Support Line; Ant/Post Position; Ant/Post Variability; Lateral Symmetry; Lateral Variability.
– Average Max Pressure.
– Average Force.
– Three Zones Foot’s Scan: Forefoot – Midfoot – Heel.
Benefits of our Running Assessment
- We’ll collect dozens of analytical about your running patterns
- We can discover eventually your muscles or postural imbalances.
- We will provide you with a personalised Muscular Adjustment Program
- We will provide you with tips about how to improve your running patterns.
- We will provide you with tips about how to improve your running efficiency.
- We will help you to improve your running performance.
- Will will bring you to reach your Personal Best in a short time.